Chessington & Hook United Football Club is a football club based in Chessington, Greater London. The club was established in 1953 and joined the Combined Counties League in 1997. They are currently members of the Combined Counties League Division One. The club was founded in 1921, and affiliated to the Surrey County FA, and originally called Chessington F.C. The club entered the Kingston and District Saturday Football League, starting in Division 1v and in their second season won this division along with the Surbiton Times Cup. In 1924 the club moved to its new home on Leatherhead Road, when they were given the land by Sir Francis Baker. After the second world war the club joined the Sutton & District League in division one for the 1945/46 season, they stayed in this league for another season before returning to the Kingston and District Saturday Football League for the 1947/48 season. They would then have to wait until the 1952/53 season, before they saw any success finishing as Runners up in the leagues Division 4A, gaining promotion to Division 3A, and then two seasons later being in Division 2. In their first attempt at Division 2 they finished champions and won both cups available to them in that division, the junior league cup and Junior Teck Cup. They eventually became Runners-up of the Kingston and District Saturday Football League, by coming second in the top division in the 1959/60 season. A series of mergers over the years culminated with the coming together of Chessington United Football Club and Hook Youth United in 1986. This amalgamation brought together the Intermediate section of Chessington United based at Chalky Lane and the Youth and junior sections of Hook Youth United. The club then joined the Surrey County Premier League for the 1994/95 season and finished as runners-up in the 1996/97 earning them promotion to the Combined Counties League, where they have remained since.